Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What the Crazy Gamer is looking forward to in 2013

Hello all, I hope the holidays treated you well!

With the arrival of the new year I thought I'd take a minute and tell you what I'm looking forward to playing in 2013.


1. Ni Nu Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch- PS3

This is a RPG from the famed developer Level-5.  Here are some screens:

As a kid I loved cartoons and Wrath of the White Witch is like playing a cartoon!  If you like RPG's then you owe it to yourself to check this out.


2.  Fire Emblem: Awakenings 3DS

Fire Emblem is Nintendo's brutally difficult turn based strategy franchise.  For years the series offered intense strategic challenge, but was hampered by ugly graphics and features that hadn't been updated for decades.  This spring that is set to change as this is looking to have a graphical overhaul and a bunch of new features.  Comes out in early February.

3.  Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate 3DS

This is the 3DS follow up to 2010's Castlevania Lords of Shadow.  Unlike that title, this goes back to the series roots with a modified side scroll style.  I thought Mercury Steam's first foray into Castlevania was brilliant and I think this will be the same.  This is released in early March.


That's it folks!  I've only included games that I know have a solid release date.  As for other games that don't have solid release dates, I look forward to Luigi's Mansion 2 for 3DS but that's about it. 

Until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment