Friday, September 7, 2012

Games I'm looking forward to

Here are the games that I am looking forward to for the fall and winter.  I hope that you will check them out!  I don't think you'll be disappointed.


Resident Evil 6


I 'liked' Resident Evil 5 and from what I've seen of RE 6 I think it will be an improvement.  You should check out the demo on PSN or Xbox Live.


Next on my list is the quasi historical Assassins Creed 3

I was nervous when I first heard rumblings that the developers were moving the series to the time period of the American Revolution.  Colonial America did not seem an appropriate backdrop for the par core style of Assassins Creed.  However, after seeing countless images and video I can say that I am very excited about this third game.

Now, if only a historian would research piles of hay and its impact on society.

Lego Lord of the Rings

Some people despise the Lego games.  I think they are fun to play with a buddy or a spouse.  My wife and I played Lego Batman together and it was great fun (except when she as invincible Superman "accidentally," killed me. 

They might not be the deepest games in the world, but they are fun!


Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

If you like real time strategy games then Blizzard's masterpiece is still the best of them all.  From the finely tuned competitive multi player (which I don't play but I understand is quite good) to the master crafted single player campaign, it's still tops. 
Though it's any ones guess as to when it will actually be released.


Wrath of the White Witch

Please, I beg you, play this game if you like RPG's.  Level 5 has created a playable cartoon.  You owe it to yourself to see it in action.  Those who like to take part in the "Are video games art," debate then this can be one awesome piece of evidence that video games are art. 
It comes out early next year.  Please, please give it a chance! 


Torchlight 2

I don't have a picture for this one.  This is only available on Steam which sucks but I still want play this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment